Thank you for shopping at Golf Grip! We offer a refund within the first 30 days of your purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund of any kind.
Eligibility for Refund:
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded; sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Please contact us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with the shipping address for your goods.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on your location, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once we receive and inspect your return, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your item.
- Your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment within a certain number of days.
Late or Missing Refunds:
- If you have not yet received a refund, first check your bank account again. Then, contact your credit card company as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have completed all of these steps and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.